Please call us.
Lot Special - Call for Price!
: Key West
: Center Console Model
: Center Console Boat
: 2017 / New
Key West 1520CC
New Lot Special - In stock now! Call for Special Pricing! This 2017 Key West 1520CC Center Console is pre-rigged with a Yamaha F70LA outboard motor and comes equipped with a Magic Tilt Trailer. Please call our new boat sales team at 1-877-412-3408 for more details on this model or other new boats for sale. Financing and delivery is available upon request and approval.
Entry level in price only, this boat is loaded with features, and economical to own and operate. Go anywhere and do anything with confidence and safety with this versatile, easy towing, little boat with a big boat attitude. Lots of deck space front and rear lets this CC double as a bay boat. Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Key West boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- Low profile stainless steel bow rail.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 48 qt. cooler with cushion.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- SS pop up gas cap and flush mount vent.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- 2 console mounted rod racks.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Electric horn.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage under console.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- 13 gallon aerated live well.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Aluminum bimini top and boot.
- Hull colors; White with SS rubrail, Stars and Stripes Blue, Ice Blue, Fighting Lady Yellow.
- Additional pull up cleat or cleats.
- High bow rail.
- Swim platform, molded fiberglass with telescoping SS ladder.
- Sunbrella console cover.
- Yamaha multi function tachometer and speedometer.
- Delete rail or rails.
- Bow lifting eye.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Trim tabs.
- Pull up fender holders, set of 4.
- Shipping cover.
- Standard mooring cover.
- Sunbrella mooring cover.
- Push pole.
- Push pole brackets.
- Poling platform.
- Quick release bracket for Minn Kota Riptide troll motor.
- Troll package; Minn Kota Riptide 12V 55 lb thrust hand control with wiring and charger.
- Garmin 440s depthinder/GPS combo unit.
- Matrix 767 depth finder/GPS combo unit by Humminbird.
- GPS module for Matrix depth finder.
- Matrix 727 Depth finder by Humminbird.
- Casting seat base only.
- Bow cushion.
- Casting seat with base and pole.
- Removable cooler seat with cushion.
- Battery and fuel filter storage.
- SS hardware.
- Livewell with aerator pump.
- Compass and courtesy lights standard.
- Length: 15'2"
- Beam: 6'10"
- Transom: 20"
- Approx. Weight: 950 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 20 gallons
- Max HP: 80hp
- Recommended HP: 50-70 hp
- Dead Rise: 10 degrees
- Draft: 7"
View All: Key West Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.