Please call us.
: Key West
: Center Console Model
: Center Console Boat
: 2015 / New
Key West 172SE
The 172SE is basically a 1720CC without so many standard features. It also gets a different console and cooler seat. Notable differences would be the console. It's simpler but the advantages include flush mount instrument capability and more storage area underneath. The cooler seat is not removable but still has the flip/flop backrest. It doesn't get the bow rails or swim platform as std. but they are available as options. Overall you start with a lower price and add the options you want. Another 'Best Value' from Key West Boats. Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Key West boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- Aerated live well
- Navigation lights.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Sunbrella mooring cover.
- Flip flop cooler cover.
- Sunbrella console cover.
- Shipping cover.
- Standard mooring cover.
- Pull up fender holders, set of 4.
- Dual battery switch and wiring.
- Trim tabs.
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bow lifting eye.
- Push pole brackets.
- Push pole.
- Poling platform.
- Troll Package; Minn Kota 24V Riptide 70lb thrust hand control with wiring and dual charger.
- Troll package; Minn Kota Riptide 12V 55 lb thrust hand control with wiring and charger.
- Garmin 540s color depth finder/GPS combo.
- Garmin 440s depthinder/GPS combo unit.
- Matrix 767 depth finder/GPS combo unit by Humminbird.
- GPS module for Matrix depth finder.
- Matrix 727 Depth finder by Humminbird.
- Stereo and MP3 port with 4 speakers.
- Flip flop cooler seat with 94Qt. cooler.
- Casting seat base only.
- Twin Captain's chairs.
- Casting seat with base and pole.
- Aft cushions.
- Bow cushion.
- Aluminum bimini top and boot.
- Stainless steel bimini top and boot.
- Leaning post cover.
- Captain's chair covers, set of 2.
- Yamaha multi function tachometer and speedometer.
- Yamaha Command Link 2 gauge package.
- Swim platform, molded fiberglass with telescoping SS ladder.
- High bow rail.
- Low bow rail.
- Tilt steering for no feedback mechanical system.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Power pole anchor system.
- Auto retract switch and level indicator for trim tabs.
- Split SS bow rail.
- Live well in console.
- Courtesy lights.
- Bay Star hydraulic steering.
- Upgrade SS steering wheel with knob.
- SS prop exchange.
- Baystar hydraulic tilt steering
- Length: 17'2"
- Beam: 82"
- Transom: 20"
- Approx. Weight: 1150 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 31 gallons
- Max HP: 120 hp
- Recommended HP: 60-90 hp
- Dead Rise: 15 degree
- Draft: 8"
View All: Key West Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.