Please call us.
: Key West
: Center Console Model
: Center Console Boat
: 2016 / New
Key West 203FS
As trends change in boating we have noticed more emphasis on family activities such as water sports and cruising and less importance placed on pure fish ability. No longer is it Dad and the guys who determine the features and design of the boats as much as it is Mom and the kids. Dad still wants to fish, but Mom wants the boat to be comfortable and functional for other purposes, and the kids need a place to sit. The Family Sportsman series is designed with all of these needs in mind. Compared to our traditional center console designs you will see more seating with the full width bench seat in the stern where the cushions are removable to convert the bench to a fishing deck. Cup holders haven’t been missed and you will find them at the transom seat, console, and even on the front deck. Rod holders are still important as well, and the Family Sportsman has rod storage molded into the side wall of the boats, a feature normally found only in high end, expensive boats. Storage is always at a premium in any boat and we have expanded there with fully lined compartments under the bench. As is true with every Key West Boat, the Family Sportsman series also has live wells in each model. Live wells can double as storage, cooler space, or simply a trash compartment when not used for their intended purpose. We haven’t missed the sunbathers either. They can lounge comfortably on the full width bench seat in the rear or on spacious front decks. The Family Sportsman from Key West Boats is an all around water sports platform for the whole family no matter what the day brings. Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Key West boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- SS pop up gas cap and flush mount vent.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Cup holder on console.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- 72 qt cooler for leaning post.
- Standard mooring cover.
- Sunbrella mooring cover.
- T-top mooring cover.
- Sunbrella console cover.
- Flip flop cooler cover.
- Leaning post cover.
- T-top spray shield.
- T-top gull wings.
- Captain's chair covers, set of 2.
- Yamaha multi function tachometer and speedometer.
- Yamaha Command Link 2 gauge package.
- High bow rail.
- Additional pull up cleat or cleats.
- Leaning post exchange for cooler seat w/o cooler underneath.
- Shipping cover.
- Recirculating live well aft.
- Trim tabs.
- Pull up fender holders, set of 4.
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
- Dual battery switch and wiring.
- Quick release bracket for Minn Kota Riptide troll motor.
- Bow lifting eye.
- Troll package; Minn Kota Riptide 24V hand control 80 lb thrust with wiring and dual charger.
- Troll Package; Minn Kota 24V Riptide 70lb thrust hand control with wiring and dual charger.
- Garmin 540s color depth finder/GPS combo.
- Troll package; Minn Kota Riptide 12V 55 lb thrust hand control with wiring and charger.
- Garmin 440s depthinder/GPS combo unit.
- Matrix 767 depth finder/GPS combo unit by Humminbird.
- GPS module for Matrix depth finder.
- Matrix 727 Depth finder by Humminbird.
- Stereo and MP3 port with 4 speakers.
- Casting seat base only.
- Twin Captain's chairs.
- Casting seat with base and pole.
- Bow cushion.
- Aluminum bimini top and boot.
- Stainless steel bimini top and boot.
- T-top deluxe with radio box, spreader lights, and rocket launchers.
- 94qt cooler for deluxe leaning post.
- Storage box for deluxe leaning post; under seat.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Deluxe leaning post with back rest and rod holders.
- Ski pole, removable.
- Portable toilet.
- Fresh water shower station.
- Auto retract switch and level indicator for trim tabs.
- Live well in console.
- 3 rod holders for console side.
Molded in swim platform and ladder
Removable bench seat cushions
Dry storage under seat
Leaning post (option)
Rod storage molded into gunnel
Potty/changing room under console
Bow cushion package with back rests
Approx. Weight: 1900 lbs.
Fuel Capacity: 55 gallons
Max HP: 200hp
Recommended HP: 150 hp
Dead Rise: 19 degrees
View All: Key West Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.