Please call us.
: Sweetwater Model
: SW 1880
: Pontoon Boat
: 2015 / New
Sweetwater SW 1880
Don't miss out on any fun during your boating season with the 1880, which has a compact, trailerable designed to get to the water and back with ease.
Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Sweetwater Pontoon Boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- Length: 18'3"
- Beam: 96"
- Approx. Weight Dry: 1600 lbs.
- Approx. Weight Wet: 2275 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 21 gallons
- Max HP: 60hp
- Person Capacity: 9
- Canopy; Aluminum forward support leg
- Canopy; with protective boot
- Playpen cover
- Tubes; 23"
- Carpet: Boca
- Vinyl Deck (Beige) covering; Stern
- Stereo; Sony CDXM-20 Player with MP3 input and 2 speakers
- Captain's chair; swivel; slider; fold down arms
- Helm station; windscreen; cooler storage; cup holders; switch panel; speedometer; tachometer & hour meter; fuel gauge; voltmeter; 12 volt outlet; horn
- Trim Gauge with engine package
- Cooler; 25 qt carry-on
- Lighting; courtesy interior
- Table; stern with built-in cup holders
- Canopy; Chrome plated forward support leg rail hardware.
- Seat covers; neutral color vinyl
- Canadian Certification
- Drilled Transom
- Engine, install (add $300 for Verado)
- International / CE
- Keel Strips; Solid
- Lifting Strakes
- Tubes; 25" upgrade (for 2 Tube boat)
- Under deck Skin (full length, to trailer eye channel) (2 tube) with Inside Skirting
- Carpet: Mica Mist
- Carpet; snap; Mica Mist (must have vinyl deck)
- Seagrass covering; bow
- Seagrass covering; Midship
- Seagrass; entire deck
- Seagrass; stern
- Vinyl Deck (Beige) covering Bow
- Vinyl Deck (Beige) covering; Midship
- Vinyl Deck (Beige) covering, full, in lieu of carpet
- Vinyl, Nutmeg covering; bow
- Vinyl, Nutmeg covering: stern
- Vinyl, Nutmeg covering: midship
- Vinyl, Nutmeg covering: entire deck
- Stemware & Stemware Holder (4 pcs); with logo
- Stereo; Sirius Satellite upgrade
- Stereo; Sony MEXM70BT with Bluetooth and CD player and 4 speakers and stainless steel speaker covers.
- Stereo; Sony CDXM-20 Player with MP3 input and 4 speakers
- Lighting: LED under deck
- Lighting: LED underwater
- Lighting; LED docking lights
- Ski Tow Bar (Basic)
- Ski Tow Bar; Turbo Swing Giant (150-350 HP)
- Ski Tow Bar; Turbo Swing XL (30-140 HP)
- Depth / Fish finder; Elite 4 Combo GPS
- Depth / Fish finder; Elite 4X color
- Depth / Fish finder; X4 Pro
- Livewell; aerated
- Trolling motor harness kit w/plug & half gate
- Captain's chair; swivel; slider; reclining; fold down arms (Upgrades Helm & Mate's Chair on 2286 SLC)
- Steering; hydraulic Bay Star w/ tilt wheel (150 hp Max.)
- Steering; Sea Star hydraulic w/ tilt wheel (required for 150 hp +)
- Steering; tilt wheel
- Trim Gauge (Honda/Suzuki)
- Trim Gauge (Yamaha/Mercury/Bombardier)
- Verado Power Assist
- Changing room (n/a on SL/SLC/SLP/SLR/SD with D seating option)
- Cup holders; removable
- Cup holders; removable, 1 Additional
- Cup holders; removable, 2 Additional
- Cup holders; removable, 3 Additional
- Cup holders; removable, 4 Additional
- Extra Table Base (not installed)
- Fire extinguisher
- Table; Extra with base (not installed)
- Coastal Edition - Vinyl Deck, No carpet anywhere and 2" tube upgrade.
- SW Upgrade Package; Sony MEXM70BT Stereo, SS speaker grills, Pull-up cleats, Removable Cupholder
- SW Appearance Package; Sony MEXM70BT Stereo, SS speaker grills, pull-up cleats, removable cupholder, underdeck lights
- Base Vinyl Color - Dark Duotone (Khaki Base w/ French Vanilla Accent)
- Base Vinyl Color - Light Duotone (French Vanilla Base w/Khaki Accent)
- Base Vinyl Color - Soft Touch Zephyr Tan, upholstered seat bases (Upgrades Captain's chair to swivel; slider, reclining, fold down arms)
- Rail Skin Color - Metallic Black
- Rail Skin Color - Metallic Chili Red
- Rail Skin Color - Metallic Navy
- Rail Skin Color - Taupe
View All: Sweetwater Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.