New Sweetwater SW 2486 FC Pontoon Boat
Please call us.
Model: SW 2486 FC
Type: Pontoon Boat
Max HP: 150
Year: 2015 / New
Sweetwater SW 2486 FC
If your family likes to fish as much as they enjoy cruising, the 2486 FC has all the fishing features you need along with space, seating and storage you need.
Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Sweetwater Pontoon Boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- Canopy; color coordinated with protective easy open boot
- Playpen cover
- Cross channels bolted to saddle brackets on 24" centers
- Fasteners; stainless steel
- Fuel Tank; built-in 21 gal
- Perma-Gard expanded vinyl
- Hardware; stainless steel
- NextWave Electrical System
- NMMA Certified
- Rail shims
- Transducer bracket
- Tubes; 23"
- Carpet: Boca
- Owner's Program membership (1 year)
- Stereo; Sony CDXM-20 Player with MP3 input and 2 speakers
- 24" side gates
- Cleats; stainless 4 fixed
- Gates; 3
- Ladder; Easy Climb stern
- Rail Skin; colored rail panel
- Skirting; Outside pontoon brackets
- Fish seats; 4
- Livewell; aerated
- Rod holders
- Rod storage box; with removeable rack
- Captain's chair; swivel; slider; fold down arms
- Helm station; windscreen; cooler storage; cup holders; switch panel; speedometer; tach / hour meter; fuel gauge; voltmeter; 12 volt outlet; horn
- Trim Gauge with engine package
- Changing room; chaise (*n/a with D seating option)
Changing room; curtain
Cooler; 25 qt carry-on
Lighting; canopy anchor
Table; stern with built-in cup holders
- Length: 24'3"
- Beam: 8'6"
- Approx. Weight Dry: 1914 lbs.
- Approx. Weight Wet: 2733 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 21 gallons
- Max HP: 150hp
- Person Capacity: 12
- Cabana enclosure with screens (na w/power canopy)
- Canopy; Aluminum forward support leg in place of web strap.
- Canopy; Chrome plated forward support leg rail hardware.
- Seat covers; neutral color vinyl
- Canadian Certification
- Soft Touch expanded vinyl, upholstered seat bases (Zephyr only on Sweetwater Base)
- Keel Strips; Solid
- Lifting Strakes
- Tubes; 25" upgrade
- Tubes; 27" upgrade from 25". N/A Sweetwater T.O.T.A.L. Package
- Under deck Skin (full length, to trailer eye channel) (2 tube)
- Carpet: Mica Mist
- Vinyl Deck (Beige) covering, full, in lieu of carpet
- Stemware & Stemware Holder (4 pcs); with logo
- Stereo; i-Pod / MP3 player holder. (Not available on the Sony CDXM20)
- Stereo; Sirius Satellite upgrade (CDXM20)
- Stereo; Sirius Satellite upgrade (CDXM30 / DSXMS60 / Fusion)
- Stereo; Sony CDXM-20 Player with MP3 input and 4 speakers
- Stereo; Sony CDXM-20 Player with MP3 input and 4 speakers and stainless steel speaker covers.
- Stereo; Sony CDXM-30 with MP3 input and 4 speakers and stainless steel speaker covers.
- Stereo; Sony DSXMS60 with MP3 player / iPod storage and 4 speakers and stainless steel speaker covers.
- Stereo; Sony BT3100 with Bluetooth and CD player and 4 speakers and stainless steel speaker covers.
- Lighting; dock
- Ski Tow Bar
- Skirting; Inside pontoon brackets
- Depth / Fish finder; Elite 4 Combo GPS
- Depth / Fish finder; X4 Pro
- Depth / Fish finder; Elite 4X color
- Fish seat; Deluxe exchange upgrade (pair)
- Fish Seats- Upgrade to arm chair (pair)
- Rod storage; Upright, locking w/ tackle trays (replaces stern rod holders)
- Trolling motor harness kit w/plug & half gate
- Captain's chair; swivel; slider; reclining; fold down arms
- Depth finder; in dash digital
- Steering; hydraulic Bay Star w/ tilt wheel (150 hp Max.)
- Steering; Sea Star hydraulic w/ tilt wheel (required for 150 hp +)
- Steering; tilt wheel
- Trim Gauge (Honda/Suzuki)
- Trim Gauge (Yamaha/Mercury/Bombardier)
- Bow furniture exchange (delete fish seats & boxes; add 2 stereo speakers and full bow gate)
- Cup holders; removable
- Cup holders; removable (each additional)
- Extra Table Base (not installed)
- Fire extinguisher
- Table; Extra with base (not installed)
View All: Sweetwater Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
|LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.