Please call us.
Type: Pontoon Boat
Max HP: 135
Year: 2015 / New
Sweetwater SW 200-4
Whether you're casting a line from one of four standard fish seats conveniently placed in the bow and stern or kicking back the cozy stern chaise lounge, the SWPE 200-4 has something for everyone.
Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Sweetwater Pontoon Boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- Length: 22'2"
- Beam: 102"
- Approx. Weight Dry: 1826 lbs.
- Approx. Weight Wet: 2645 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 21 gallons
- Max HP: 135hp
- Person Capacity: 10
- Canopy; with protective boot
- Playpen cove
- Tubes; 25"
- Carpet: Beige
- Vinyl Deck (Beige) covering; Stern
- Stereo; Sony CDXM-20 Player with MP3 input and 4 speakers.
- Cleats; stainless steel 4 fixed
- Ladder; Easy Climb stern
- Lighting; LED docking lights
- Captain's chair; swivel; slider; reclining; fold down arms (Upgrades Helm & Mate's Chair on 2286 SLC)
- Helm station; windscreen; cooler storage; cup holders; switch panel; speedometer; tach; fuel gauge; voltmeter; 12 volt outlet; horn
- Steering; tilt wheel
- Trim Gauge with engine package
- Cooler; 25 qt carry-on
- Lighting; courtesy interior
- Table; stern with built-in cup holders
View All: Sweetwater Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference.
Restrictions: Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.