Please call us.
: Key West
: Bay Reef Model
: Center Console Boat
: 2015 / New
Key West 230BR
Big Brother to the wildly successful 210BR this new addition shares the tremendous rod storage capability of the 210, and the added length plus beam provides lots more open cockpit space. Combine this with added depth both inside and out and we have a great inshore boat with reasonable open water capability. Check one out soon at a dealer near you. Boat pictured is boat number one and features several options. The unique integrated transom jack set back allows for both standard 25" engines as well as a 20" high performance outboard combined with a hydraulic jack for enhanced shallow water operation and improved high speed handling. Financing available upon approval. Call for exact options and details. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer and delivery available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing and details, or fill out the request form below.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- 2 Rod Boxes lockable with 5 rod capacity each.
- Flush folding flip up seats in rear deck.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Live Release wells front and rear decks.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Cup holder on console.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Pull up cleats.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Dual battery switch and wiring.
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
- Bow lifting eye.
- Push pole brackets.
- Push pole.
- Poling platform.
- Quick release bracket for Minn Kota Riptide troll motor.
- Troll package; Minn Kota Riptide 24V hand control 80 lb thrust with wiring and dual charger.
- Stereo and MP3 port with 4 speakers.
- Casting seat base only.
- Twin Captain's chairs.
- Casting seat with base and pole.
- Bow cushion.
- T-top deluxe with radio box, spreader lights, and rocket launchers.
- Stainless steel bimini top and boot.
- Aluminum bimini top and boot.
- Hull colors; White with SS rub rail, Horizon Blue, Ice Blue, Midnight Blue, Fighting Lady Yellow, Sage Green.
- Sunbrella mooring cover.
- Standard mooring cover.
- Pull up fender holders, set of 4.
- Recirculating live well aft.
- T-top mooring cover.
- Sunbrella console cover.
- Flip flop cooler cover.
- Leaning post cover.
- T-top spray shield.
- T-top gull wings.
- Captain's chair covers, set of 2.
- Yamaha multi function tachometer and speedometer.
- Yamaha Command Link 2 gauge package.
- Swim platform, molded fiberglass with telescoping SS ladder.
- Additional pull up cleat or cleats.
- Ski pole, removable.
- Deluxe leaning post with back rest and rod holders.
- 94qt cooler for deluxe leaning post.
- Portable toilet.
- Fresh water shower station.
- Premium stereo, amp, and speakers upgrade.
- Digital throttle and gear shift controls.
- Power pole anchor system.
- Auto retract switch and level indicator for trim tabs.
- Hydraulic jack plate.
- Dry storage boxes
- Rear live/release well
- Folding jump seats
- Rod storage under gunwales
- Changing/potty room under console
- Bucket box under floor
- Forward live/release well
- Twin rod boxes
- Dry storage with molded in bucket storage
- Anchor locker
- Length: 23'1"
- Beam: 8'6"
- Transom: 25"
- Approx Weight: TBD
- Fuel Capacity: 80 gallons
- Max HP: 300 hp
- Recommended HP: 150-250hp
- Dead Rise: 19 degree
- Draft: 14"
View All: Key West Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.