Please call us.
: Key West
: Center Console Model
: Center Console Boat
: 2016 / New
Key West 219FS
Since the introduction of the 219FS it has been one of our most popular models and shows no sign of slowing down. It offers so much to the outdoor family with a competent offshore fishing package mated to a package loaded with creature comforts such as full width bench seating in the rear, generous changing/potty room under the console, standard seating in the bow complete with removable backrests, side bolsters, and bow cushions. Cup holders abound throughout, and it can be custom rigged with everything from a ski tow to outriggers. At 21'9" it is one of the largest in its class with more floor space, rod storage, dry storage, and seating than the competition. And unlike the competition, all Key West Boats are built to be unsinkable providing the outdoor family with the best in safety. Financing available upon approval. Call for exact options and details. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer and delivery available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing and details, or fill out the request form below.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- LED bow navigation lights
- Built in fuel tank
- LED live well lights
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Molded in front console seat with storage underneath.
- Folding bolster leaning post converts to twin seats with back rest.
- Console mounted foot rest with multiple storage compartments.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Premium stereo, amp, and speakers upgrade.
- Portable toilet.
- Fresh water shower station.
- Ski pole, removable.
- Dodger aft curtain.
- Additional pull up cleat or cleats.
- High bow rail.
- Yamaha Command Link 2 gauge package.
- Yamaha multi function tachometer and speedometer.
- Captain's chair covers, set of 2.
- T-top gull wings.
- T-top spray shield.
- Leaning post cover.
- Flip flop cooler cover.
- Sunbrella console cover.
- T-top mooring cover.
- Recirculating live well aft.
- Sunbrella mooring cover.
- Pull up fender holders, set of 4.
- Dual battery switch and wiring.
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
- Bow lifting eye.
- Stereo and MP3 port with 4 speakers.
- Casting seat base only.
- Flip flop cooler seat with 94Qt. cooler.
- Twin Captain's chairs.
- Casting seat with base and pole.
- Bow cushion.
- Outrigger bases and/or outriggers.
- T-top deluxe with radio box, spreader lights, and rocket launchers.
- Stainless steel bimini top and boot.
- Aluminum bimini top and boot.
- Hard top.
- Sunbrella mooring cover for hard top equipped boat.
- Sea Star power assist hydraulic steering system.
- Windlass with remote control.
- Digital throttle and gear shift controls.
- Live well in console.
- Sand, Horizon Blue, Midnight Blue, Sage, Ice Blue, Fighting Lady Yellow
- Length: 21'9"
- Beam: 8'6"
- Transom: 25"
- Approx Weight: 2250 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 80 gallons
- Max HP: 250 hp
- Recommended HP: 150-250hp
- Dead Rise: 19-24 degree stepped hull
- Draft: 14"
View All: Key West Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.