Please call us.
Model: SX 240
Type: Bass Boat
Max HP: 300
Year: 2014 / New
Skeeter SX 240
With a powerful new V6 300 horsepower Yamaha engine and wave-busting hull performance, the spacious SX240 is first in its class when fishing open water. Agile enough to navigate shallow inlets, but equipped to handle the bay crossings with comfort, this boat provides plenty of room for family, friends, and all the gear a serious day of fishing demands. Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Skeeter bass boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
Specifications & Capacity:
- Length on Trailer: 30'6"
- Length on Trailer (with Swing-Away Tongue): n/a
- Width on Trailer: 102"
- Length Overall: 24'1"
- Beam: 101"
- Shaft Length: 25"
- Height Overall on Trailer: 98"
- Interior Depth: 18"
- Draft: 15"
- Dry Weight: 2,925 lbs.
- Max H.P.: 300
- Maximum Weight: 1,800 lbs.
- Maximum Persons: 8 / 1,160
- Fuel Capacity: 75 gals.
Construction & Safety:
- Composite Construction
- Resin Transfer Molded Compartment Lids
- 1500 GPH Bilge Pump w/ Auto Float Switch
- 6" Pull Up Cleats - 7
- White Rub-Rail with Stainless Insert
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Rear Livewell/Baitwell w/ Fill & Recirculating Pumps w/Timer - 40 Gal.
- Insulated Starboard Front Fish Box
- Console Baitwell w/ Fill & Recirculating Pumps/Timer - 14 Gal.
- Anchor Storage Box
- Front Deck Storage Area
- Horizontal Rod Storage
- Built-In Vertical Rod Holders - 13
- Rear Casting Deck and Rear Storage Area
- Built-In Fuel System - 75 Gal.
- Retractable Boarding Ladder
Cockpit Features & Options:
- Center Console Command Center w/ Instrumentation, Switch Panel & Horn
- Yamaha Multifunction Speedometer with Fuel Gauge and Clock
- Yamaha Multifunction Tachometer with Trim Gauge and Oil Status
- Analog Water Pressure Gauge
- Removable Windshield
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders (2 ea.)
- Lean Post with Removable Cooler
- Console Courtesy Lights
- Console Cushion w/ Backrest
- Dual Occupant Hideaway Rear Jump Seats
- Stainless Steel Seat Bases - 2
Power & Performance Options:
- 12" Manual Jackplate
- Seastar Tilt Hydraulic Steering (Hydraulic Steering required for all 150hp engine options)
- 6-Gauge Troll Motor Wiring System
- 1 Battery Tray & Engine Cable extensions under console
- Yamaha Stainless Steel Propeller (standard with engine except tunnel)
Trailer Features and Options:
- I-Tube Aluminum Trailer w/Torsion Axles (fenders, axles & tongue tuff coat)
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Swing-Away Tongue
- Disc Brakes; Single Axle