Please call us.
: Bay Series Model
: Bay Boat
: 2015 / New
At the extreme level of top-end performance is where Skeeter leaves the competition behind. Delivering you responsive handling in situations when most boats lose their edge, the unique engineering of the Skeeter hull design keeps you on top and in control.
Specifications & Capacity:
- Length on Trailer: 29'5"
- Length on Trailer (with Swing-Away Tongue): 26'8"
- Width on Trailer: 102'
- Length Overall: 22'6"
- Beam: 101"
- Shaft Length: 25"
- Height Overall on Trailer: 102"
- Interior Depth: 21"
- Draft: 15"
- Dry Weight: 2,775 lbs.
- Max H.P.: 250
- Maximum Weight: 1,851 lbs.
- Maximum Persons: 8 / 1,069
- Fuel Capacity: 53 gals.
Construction & Safety:
- Composite Construction
- 1500 GPH Bilge Pump w/ Float Switch
- SKEETER Transom Washer
- 6" Stainless Cleats
- Mid-Ship Cleats
- Coastal White Rub-Rail w/ Stainless Insert
- Black Rub-Rail w/ Stainless Insert
- Anchor Storage Box
- Front Deck Storage Area
- Horizontal Rod Storage (port) (non locking on SX220 & 220T)
- Horizontal Rod Storage (starboard)
- Gunwale Mounted Vertical Rod Holders (installed pair) (NA w/handrail opt.)
- Built-In Fuel System
- Retractable Boarding Ladder
- Boarding Ladder (NA when trim tabs are selected) (exch. for ret. ladder)
Cockpit Features & Options:
- Center Console Command Center w/ Instrumentation
- Yamaha Multifunction Gauges
- Analog Water Pressure Gauge
- Removable Windshield
- Cup holders
- Lean Post with Removable Cooler Exchange
- Removable Lean-Post Back Rest (not available w/Lean Post Baitwell Exch.)
- Aluminum Finish
- Coastal White Finish
- Coastal White Leaning Post
- Coastline Deluxe
- Omni Deluxe
- Omni Tower
- Omni Deluxe Coastal White
- Omni Tower Coastal White
- Driver's Flip/Flop Seating with Cooler (2 color seating)
- Courtesy Lights
- Console Cushion w/ Backrest
- Dual Occupant Hideaway Rear Jump Seats
- Stainless Seat Bases (2)
- Lean Post Baitwell (30 Gal.) Exchange
- Fishing Seat w/ 13" Pedestal (ea)
- Bike Seat w/ Power Pro Pole (ea)
- Stainless Handrails Installed 240, 2250, 200
- Blank Console (loose items; handrail & console rail)
Power & Performance Options:
- 8" Setback Plate
- 8" Hydraulic Jackplate w/gauge
- Compass (shipped loose)
- Blue Tooth Device and 4 Speakers
- Ski Tow Bar (Requires Pedestal Base Option on 240, 2250, & 200)
- Bimini Top (not installed at factory)
- Vertical Rod Holders
- Vertical Rod Holders (shipped loose pair)
- Rear Casting Deck & Rear Storage Area
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Rear Livewell/Baitwell w/ Fill & Recirculating Pumps w/Timer
- Insulated Starboard Front Fish Box
- Console Baitwell w/ Fill & Recirculating Pumps/Timer (14 gallon)
- Wash-Down System
- Prop Deduct
- Seastar Tilt Hydraulic Steering (150hp Requires Hyd. Steering)
- Electronic Binnacle Control (inc. Yamaha Cmd Link; price incl. with XCA eng.)
- Electronic Binnacle Control w/Yamaha Command Link Plus (XCA eng. only)
- Yamaha Command Link (4 Stroke)(price included with XCA engines)
- 6-Gauge Troll Motor Wiring System
- 1 Battery Tray & Engine Cable Extensions Under Console
- Minn Kota 15 Amp x 3-Bank Battery Charger (Installed at Factory)
- Minn Kota 15 Amp x 4-Bank Battery Charger (Installed at Factory)
- Shallow Water Anchors (starboard: bracket mounted to JP, unit loose)
- Pro Series Power Pole (Black or White)
- 8' Blade Power Pole (Black or White)
- 10' Blade Power Pole (Black or White)
- Yamaha Stainless Steel Propeller (standard with engine except tunnel)
- Trim Tabs
- Do not install TM
- RT112 SF, 62" shaft (includes 3 add. Batt. Trays)
- RT112 ST IP 60" shaft (includes 3 add. Batt. Trays, & removable mount)
- *RT/ST Foot Ped (IP motors only)
- Minn Kota Removable Mount (BH & SF)
- Great White SW109HB, 60" shaft (includes 3 add. Batt. Trays)
Trailer Features and Options:
- Stainless Steel Fenders (tandem axle only)
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Galvinized Wheels
- ZX Aluminum Wheel Exchange (ea)
- Aluminum Wheel (black highlights) (ea)
- Swing-Away Tongue
- Disc Brakes; Single Axle
- Disc Brakes; 2nd Axle
- Fulton Jack Stand
View All: Skeeter Bass Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.