Please call us.
Manufacturer: Polar Kraft
Model: MV1648 LW
Type: Aluminum Fishing Boat
Max HP: 25
Year: 2015 / New
Polar Kraft MV1648 LW
Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Polar Kraft Boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- Closed cell foam floatation
- Double transom brace
- Extruded hat ribs on 12" (30.48 cm) centers
- NMMA certified to ABYC specs
- Oar Locks
- OD Green Paint
- Length: 15'9"
- Beam: 68"
- Approx. Weight Dry: 278
- Approx. Weight Wet: 653
- Fuel Capacity: Portable
- Max HP: 25
- Person Capacity: 4
- Canadian Certification
- CE Certification
- Aluminum Side console (Dealer Installed)
- Fire extinguisher
- Slider seat assembly (slider bar; adapter plate and swivel)
- Tempress fishing seat (extra)
- Black Trailer - Single Axle
- Tundra Coat for Single Axle Trailer
- Chrome Wheel Package - Black Trailer, Chrome Wheels, Chrome Spare Tire and Mount (N/A with Galvanized trailers)
- Custom Trailer Package - Color matched trailer, chrome wheels, chrome spare and mount. (N/A with Camoflage Boats)
- Galvanized Trailer - Single Axle
- Spare Tire w/Mount (Full Size)
- Trailer Brakes - Single Axle
- Transom Saver
View All: Polar Kraft Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
|LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.