Please call us.
: Key West
: Skiff Model
: Skiff Boat
: 2014 / New
Key West 198SK
Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Key West boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- Length: 19'
- Beam: 8'
- Transom: 20" or 25"
- Approx. Weight: 1350 lbs
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gallons
- Max HP: 140 HP
- Dead Rise: 4 degree
- Draft: 4"-8"
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Folding stern light
- Black accents
- Generous bow casting deck
- No feed back mechanical steering
- Rub rail
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Storage under console
- 13 gallon aerated live well
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package
- Cooler Seat
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Live well in console
- Auto retract switch and level indicator for trim tabs
- Power pole anchor system
- Dual aft live wells
- Troll motor harness and plug
- Yamaha Command Link 2 gauge package
- Swim platform, molded fiberglass with telescoping SS ladder
- Trim tabs
- Flip flop cooler cover
- Yamaha multi function tachometer and speedometer
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering
- Dual battery switch and wiring
- Push pole
- Push pole brackets
- Bow lifting eye
- Sea Star hydraulic steering
- Quick release bracket for Minn Kota Riptide troll motor
- Troll package; Minn Kota Riptide 36V hand control 101 lb thrust with wiring and triple charger
- Hull colors; White with SS rub rail, Horizon Blue, Ice Blue, Midnight Blue, Fighting Lady Yellow, Sage Green
- Aluminum bimini top and boot
- Stainless steel bimini top and boot
- Bow cushion
- Aft cushions
- Casting seat with base and pole
- Casting seat base only
- Flip flop cooler seat with 94Qt cooler
- Troll package; Minn Kota Riptide 24V hand control 80 lb thrust with wiring and dual charger
- Courtesy lights
- SS prop exchange
- Hydraulic jack plate
View All: Key West Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.