Please call us.
: Key West
: Bay Reef Model
: Center Console Boat
: 2017 / New
Key West 186BR
A huge front deck, rear deck, and an eight foot beam make this bay a very versatile fishing boat, and it is still small and light enough for most tow vehicles. The 40 gallon live well is larger than most offshore boats and the 19 degree dead rise gives it a ride to take you there occasionally. Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Key West boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- 40 gallon rear deck live/release well.
- Bow panel w/ troll plug, trim switch, and 12V outlet.
- One casting seat with base.
- 72 Qt. cooler seat with cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Black accents.
- SS pop up gas cap and flush mount vent.
- Courtesy lights.
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- 2 console mounted rod racks.
- 2 SS trolling rod holders.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- T-top deluxe with radio box, spreader lights, and rocket launchers.
- Stainless steel bimini top and boot.
- Aluminum bimini top and boot.
- Pull up fender holders, set of 4.
- Trim tabs.
- Dual battery switch and wiring.
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bow lifting eye.
- Push pole.
- Push pole brackets.
- Poling platform.
- Quick release bracket for Minn Kota Riptide troll motor.
- Troll package; Minn Kota Riptide 24V hand control 80 lb thrust with wiring and dual charger.
- Troll Package; Minn Kota 24V Riptide 70lb thrust hand control with wiring and dual charger.
- Troll package; Minn Kota Riptide 12V 55 lb thrust hand control with wiring and charger.
- Garmin 540s color depth finder/GPS combo.
- Garmin 440s depthinder/GPS combo unit.
- Matrix 767 depth finder/GPS combo unit by Humminbird.
- GPS module for Matrix depth finder.
- Matrix 727 Depth finder by Humminbird.
- 6 disc CD changer.
- Stereo and MP3 port with 4 speakers.
- Casting seat base only.
- Twin Captain's chairs.
- Casting seat with base and pole.
- Bow cushion.
- Recirculating live well aft.
- Shipping cover.
- Standard mooring cover.
- Sunbrella mooring cover.
- T-top mooring cover.
- Sunbrella console cover.
- Flip flop cooler cover.
- Leaning post cover.
- T-top spray shield.
- T-top gull wings.
- Captain's chair covers, set of 2.
- Yamaha multi function tachometer and speedometer.
- Yamaha Command Link 2 gauge package.
- Delete rail or rails.
- Delete molded swim platform.
- Additional pull up cleat or cleats.
- Leaning post exchange for cooler seat w/o cooler underneath.
- 72 qt cooler for leaning post.
- T-top cargo netting.
- Side grab rails.
- Deluxe leaning post with back rest and rod holders.
- 94qt cooler for deluxe leaning post.
- Storage box for deluxe leaning post; under seat.
- Bow panel incorporating troll motor plug, trim switch, and 12V outlet.
- Fishing seat base.
- Removable cooler seat with cushions.
- Fishing seats double as transom seats for riding.
- Huge live/release well with high speed pump pickup.
- Cooler seat with locking flip flop backrest.
- Length: 18'6"
- Beam: 8'
- Transom: 25"
- Approx. Weight: 1650 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 40 gallons
- Max HP: 150hp
- Recommended HP: 115-150 hp
- Dead Rise: 19 degrees
- Draft: 12"
View All: Key West Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.