Please call us.
Manufacturer: Key West
Series: Center Console
Type: Center Console Boat
Max HP: 140
Year: 2013 / New
Key West 176CC
The new generation of 17 footers from Key West Boats designed from the ground up with enough guts to handle the new heavier outboards, yet still nimble enough to run well with only 90hp. These new 17's are already some of the most popular boats we build with their big boat feel, and their small boat budget. Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Key West boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- 72 Qt. cooler seat with cushion.
- Low profile stainless steel bow rail.
- 15 gallon aerated live well.
- Pull up cleats.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- SS pop up gas cap and flush mount vent.
- Folding stern light.
- 2 console mounted rod racks.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Removable cooler seat with cushion.
- Rod storage racks.
- Battery and fuel filter storage.
- Live well, aerated.
- Flip Flop cooler seat.
- Troll motor plug.
- Length: 17'7"
- Beam: 7'4"
- Transom: 25"
- Approx. Weight: 1300 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 40 gallons
- Max HP: 140hp
- Recommended HP: 90-115 hp
- Dead Rise: 15 degrees
- Draft: 12"
View All: Key West Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
|LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.