Please call us.
Manufacturer: Key West
Series: Dual Console
Type: Dual Console Boat
Max HP: 250
Year: 2015 / New
Key West 211DC
Sleek lines combine with function to offer one of the best riding, best looking, and thoughtfully laid out dual consoles on the market today. From the spacious bow which converts from a lounger to comfortable seating, to the transom seats which can be removed to allow for offshore fishing, this boat has Wow! factor from one end to the other. Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Key West boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- Courtesy lights.
- Black accents.
- Pull up cleats.
- Bow cushions.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Removable aft jump seats.
- 8 SS gunwale mounted trolling rod holders with drains.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- One captain's chair and one back to back lounge seat.
- Stereo with MP3 port and 4 speakers.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Cup holder on console.
- Map Tube.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- Fresh water shower station.
- Huge under floor storage compartment
- Folding stern light.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Electric horn.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Storage under console.
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Bow sundeck filler with cushion.
- Auto retract switch and level indicator for trim tabs.
- Cockpit and Bow covers, snap in place.
- Portable toilet.
- Ski pole, removable.
- Walk through curtain.
- Spray shield, side curtains, aft curtains, for bimini top.
- Deck carpeting, snap in and out.
- Aluminum bimini top and boot.
- Stainless steel bimini top and boot.
- Casting seat with base and pole.
- Twin Captain's chairs.
- Casting seat base only.
- 6 disc CD changer.
- Garmin 440s depthinder/GPS combo unit.
- Garmin 540s color depth finder/GPS combo.
- Bow lifting eye.
- Sea Star hydraulic tilt steering.
- Dual battery switch and wiring.
- Pull up fender holders, set of 4.
- Shipping cover.
- Standard mooring cover.
- Sunbrella mooring cover.
- Captain's chair covers, set of 2.
- Yamaha multi function tachometer and speedometer.
- Yamaha Command Link 2 gauge package.
- High bow rail.
- Additional pull up cleat or cleats.
- From bow to stern, anchor locker on the top deck.
- Generous seating area in the bow with recessed bow rail.
- Potty room located on the port side still allows passenger sight.
- Deluxe captain's chair and well thought out gauge panel.
- Stereo with MP3 port and four speakers is standard.
- Cockpit bolsters and molded in rod storage racks.
- Removable jump seats open up 4 additional rod holders.
- Centered live well with high speed pickup for pump.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping ladder.
- Length: 21'1"
- Beam: 8'6"
- Transom: 25"
- Approx. Weight: 2300 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 80 gallons
- Max HP: 250hp
- Recommended HP: 150-250 hp
- Dead Rise: 24/19 degree stepped
- Draft: 14"