Please call us.
IN STOCK NOW – CALL FOR SPECIAL PRICING
Manufacturer: Key West
Type: Skiff Boat
Max HP: 90
Year: 2013 / New
Key West 177SK
Ultra shallow draft. Low upkeep. Stingy power and fuel requirements. Huge storage compartments. Generous deck space. Wide open cockpit. Great versatility. Loaded with standard features. Positive upright and level flotation. What more could you ask for in a boat that will take you where you want to go to do what you like to do at a budget price? The new Key West Skiff may be the boat for you. Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Key West boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- Console windshield and SS grab rail.
- SS steering wheel
- No feed back mechanical steering.
- Rub rail.
- Console cushions for front seat.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Storage under console.
- Electric horn.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Anchor locker with hatch lid.
- Console with storage and door.
- Speedo, Tach, and Fuel gauge.
- 4 stainless steel cleats.
- Navigation lights.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Self bailing floor.
- Built in fuel tank under the floor w/ remote fill.
- Storage under the console with access hatch.
- Storage compartments with lids standard.
- Molded in deck instead of bolted in.
- Rigging tubes under floor bow to stern.
- Live well standard in stern.
- Live well option in console.
- SS hardware is standard equipment.
- Length: 17'4"
- Beam: 84"
- Transom: 20" or 25"
- Approx. Weight: 1100 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 19 gallons
- Max HP: 90hp
- Recommended HP: 50-60 hp
- Dead Rise: 1 1/2 degrees
- Draft: 4" to 8"
View All: Key West Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
|LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.