Please call us.
: Key West
: Skiff Model
: Skiff Boat
: 2016 / New
Key West 197SKV
You get lots of open space but still need only a little water for this big, roomy boat, and it doesn't need a lot of horsepower or fuel to get the job done. Keep it simple or dress it out to suit your individual needs. One piece inner liner with lined storage compartments. Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Key West boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- Speedo, Tach, and Fuel gauge.
- 4 stainless steel cleats.
- Console with storage and door.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Anchor locker with hatch lid.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Rub rail.
- SS steering wheel
- Console windshield and SS grab rail.
- Console cushions for front seat.
- Navigation lights.
- Polished SS steering wheel with anti feedback mechanical steering.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Troll package; Minn Kota Riptide 24V hand control 80 lb thrust with wiring and dual charger.
- Troll Package; Minn Kota 24V Riptide 70lb thrust hand control with wiring and dual charger.
- Troll package; Minn Kota Riptide 12V 55 lb thrust hand control with wiring and charger.
- GPS module for Matrix depth finder.
- Matrix 727 Depth finder by Humminbird.
- Casting seat base only.
- Casting seat with base and pole.
- Bow cushion.
- Aluminum bimini top and boot.
- Dual battery switch and wiring.
- Swim platform, molded fiberglass with telescoping SS ladder.
- Troll motor harness and plug.
- 2nd access hatch for bow storage.
- Live well in console.
- Courtesy lights.
- 30 gallon fuel tank upgrade.
- Bay Star hydraulic steering
- Rear deck cushion with back rest.
- 3 rod holders for console side.
- Upgrade SS steering wheel with knob.
- SS prop exchange.
- Baystar hydraulic tilt steering
- Split Al. bow rails
- The Key West Skiff advantages:
- One piece interior liner
- Built in fuel tank under the floor w/ remote fill.
- Storage under the console with access hatch.
- Anchor locker with a lid.
- Storage compartments with lids standard.
- Molded front and rear deck
- Rigging tubes under floor bow to stern.
- Live well standard in rear deck.
- Live well option in console.
- SS hardware is standard equipment.
- Rubrail standard.
- Length: 19'4"
- Beam: 84"
- Transom: 20"
- Approx. Weight: TBD
- Fuel Capacity: 30 gallons
- Max HP: 115hp
- Recommended HP: 70-90 hp
- Dead Rise: 2 degrees
- Draft: 4" to 8"
View All: Key West Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.