Please call us.
Series: i Class
Type: Bass Boat
Max HP: 300
Year: 2014 / New
i-Class Series - The newly redesigned 22i has been recognized as a Trailer Boats Excellence in Design Award Winner for 2009. Proof that pushing the envelope pays and you get the rewards. Skeeter's product developers took equal parts performance and luxury and distilled them into the agile, responsive, and impressively commanding 22i. Incredibly spacious, wickedly fast, and brimming with intelligent features - this boat turns heads wherever it goes - so prepare to be the center of attention. Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Skeeter bass boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
Specifications & Capacity:
- Length on Trailer: 28'2"
- Length on Trailer (with Swing-Away Tongue): 25'7"
- Width on Trailer: 100"
- Length Overall: 21'8"
- Beam: 94"
- Shaft Length: 20"
- Height Overall on Trailer: 81"
- Interior Depth: 20"
- Draft: 16"
- Dry Weight: 2,300 lbs.
- Max H.P.: 300
- Maximum Weight: 1,484 lbs.
- Maximum Persons: 5 / 700 lb
- Fuel Capacity: 50 gals.
Construction & Safety:
- Composite Construction
- Torque Transfer Transom and Stringer System
- Insulated Aluminum Doors
- Stretched Sponsons, No Splashwell Design
- Aluminum Frame Deck Inserts (Front & Rear)
- Gas Assisted Lifts on Front & Rear Storage, Rod Box, Day Box, & Bilge Access Doors
- Livewell System w/ Independent Fill, Recirculating/Drain Modes, w/ Timer & Pump Out
- Interior Lighting
- Integrated Rod Storage System
- Custom Rod Staze (2 front deck)
- Cockpit Rod Staze (1)
- Bow & Stern Lights w/ Holders
- Stainless Steel Pull-Up Cleats (4)
- Tinted Windscreen
- Retractable Boarding Ladder
Cockpit Features & Options:
- DMS (Digital Multifunctional System) Command Center
- Yamaha Multifunction Gauges, Analog Water Pressure Gauge, Horn, 12 V Acc.
- Digital Bow Panel w/ Troll Receptacle, Light & Trim Switches
- Bolstered Full-Flex Sport Seating (3 Color Seating with Custom Logos)
- Upholstered Center Seat w/ Removable Bottom
- Ice Chest Between Driver & Passenger Seats
- In-Floor Cooler
- Tilt Hydraulic Steering
- Driver and Passenger Glove Boxes
- Modular Console(s)
- Custom Grab Handle(s)
- Custom Side Panels
- Interior & Exterior Logos
- Two of the Following: Fish Chair with 13" Fixed Height Extension & Bike Seatw/ Power Pro Pole with Custom logos
Power & Performance Options:
- 12" Jackplate w/ 2 Stern Eyes
- Dual Tank Fuel System
- Foot Throttle & Pro Trim
- 800 GPH Bilge Pump - Manual Only
- 1500 GPH Bilge Pump - Auto or Manual
- 15 Amp x 4-Bank Battery Charger
- DMS w/ Alarm System w/ i-Force Latch/Locking System
- Fortrex101F-US2, 36V, 45" Shaft Troll Motor
Electronics Features & Options:
- Humminbird® (Surface Mounted)788ci HD (Dash) w/ Transducer, Temp & Internal GPS
i-Class Touring Trailer Features and Options:
- i-ClassTouring Trailer w/ Tandem Axle
- Disc Brakes; One Axle
- Spare Tire w/ Carrier
- Swing-Away Tongue
- Ratchet Tie-Downs
- Skeeter Custom Aluminum Wheels
- Color Coordinated Euro-Step Polymer Fenders
- Custom Lighting
- Torsion Axles
View All: Skeeter Bass Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.