Please call us.
Series: Multi Species
Type: Deep-V Boat
Max HP: 225
Year: 2013 / New
Call 877-412-3408A little less horsepower, a little less length - that's the only differences between Skeeter's WX1990 and the WX2100. The WX1990, when paired with Yamaha's 4-stroke 225 XCA will deliver the utmost in any fishing experience you have in mind, from high-end tournaments, 4 day get-a-way's or an all day outing with the kids (more than enough storage for sandwiches, soda AND tackle) the WX1990 is set to perform. The WX1990 has enough storage to be able to haul all your needs to your by-water only accessible cabin or remote outpost lodge on Rainy or Lake of the WoodsŅ..a quick, quiet, smooth and dry ride will have you arriving on time and ready to search for shore lunch. Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Skeeter bass boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
Specifications & Capacity:
- Length on Trailer: n/a
- Length on Trailer (with Swing-Away Tongue): 22' 2"
- Width on Trailer: 101"
- Length Overall: 19' 10"
- Beam: 97.5"
- Shaft Length: 25"
- Height Overall on Trailer: 84"
- Interior Depth: 25"
- Draft: 14"
- Dry Weight: 1,825 lbs.
- Max H.P.: 225 hp
- Maximum Weight: 1,550 lbs.
- Maximum Persons: 6/900 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 52 gals.
Construction & Safety:
- Livewell Control System w/ Independent Fill, Recirculating, and Drain Modes w/ Pump Timer
- Stern Livewell - 34 Gal.
- Stern Baitwell - 6 Gal.
- Bow Baitwell - 14 Gal.
- Auto or Manual 800 GPH Bilge Pump & Manual 1500 GPH Bilge Pump
- Skeeter Transom Washer
- Stainless Steel Pull-up Cleats - 4
- Flush-mounted Latch/Locking System
- Bow Traction Mat
- Rod Box (s)
- Interior Lighting
- Retractable Boarding Ladder
Cockpit Features & Options:
- Modular Walk-Thru Consoles
- Walk Thru Windshield (not installed at factory)
- Cockpit Command Center w/ Instrumentation
- Bow Panel w/ Troll Receptacle
- Built-In Cooler (Front Step/Deck) - (23 qt.)
- Fixed Base Drivers and Passengers Chair w/ Locking Swivel, Seat Slider and Power Adjustable Pedestal
- One Moveable Fishing Chairs - with Power Adjustable Extensions and Locking Swivels
- Seat Bases - 4
- Two Rear Deck Jump Seats
- Non-Skid Floor w/ Snap-in Carpet
Power & Performance Options:
- Minn Kota 15 Amp x 4-Bank charger
- Tilt Hydraulic Steering
- Fuel System - (52 gal.)
- 6-Guage Troll Motor Wiring System w/3 Battery Trays
- Minn Kota 101 Fortrex, US2 36V 62" shaft Troll Motor
Electronics Features & Options:
- Humminbird 728 Fish Finders (Dash) and (Bow) w/ Transducer and Temp Probe (installed surface mounted-shipped loose on optional boats)
Trailer Features and Options:
- Tandem Axle Tube Trailer
- Disc Brakes; One Axle
- Torsion Axles
- Swing-away Tongue
- Retractable Tie-Downs
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Color Coordinated Euro-Step Polymer Fenders
- Custom Skeeter Aluminum Wheel
- Trailer Tuff Coat (Fenders will be tuff coat when poly not selected)
View All: Skeeter Bass Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.