New Skeeter ZX 22 V Bass Boat
Please call us.
Model: ZX 22 V
Type: Bass Boat
Max HP: 250
Year: 2013 / New
Skeeter ZX 22 V
The ZX22V is designed for conquering rough, open water, while providing tremendous strength and cavernous storage – the ultimate saltwater experience at your fingertips. From an 18-gallon console baitwell to the double duty stern jumpseats – Skeeter ensured no space was wasted. Built with technology that outperforms, the ZX22V will get you where you're going without leaving anything, or anyone, behind. Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Skeeter bass boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
Specifications & Capacity:
- Length on Trailer: 29'
- Length on Trailer (with Swing-Away Tongue): n/a
- Width on Trailer: 102"
- Length Overall: 22'6"
- Beam: 101"
- Shaft Length: 25"
- Height Overall on Trailer: 98"
- Interior Depth: 19"
- Draft: 15"
- Dry Weight: 2,620 lbs.
- Max H.P.: 250
- Maximum Weight: 1,851 lbs.
- Maximum Persons: 8 / 1,096
- Fuel Capacity: 60 gals.
Construction & Safety:
- Composite Construction
- Resin Transfer Molded Compartment Lids
- 1500 GPH Bilge Pump w/ Auto Float Switch
- 6" Pull Up Cleats - 7
- White Rub-Rail with Stainless Insert
- Self Bailing Cockpit
- Rear Livewell/Baitwell w/ Fill & Recirculating Pumps w/Timer - 29 Gal.
- Insulated Starboard Front Fish Box
- Console Baitwell w/ Fill & Recirculating Pumps/Timer - 13 Gal.
- Anchor Storage Box
- Glove Box
- Front Deck Storage Area
- Horizontal Rod Storage
- Built-In Vertical Rod Holders - 14
- Rear Casting Deck and Rear Storage Area
- Built-In Fuel System - 60 Gal.
- Retractable Boarding Ladder
Cockpit Features & Options:
- Center Console Command Center w/ Instrumentation, Switch Panel & Horn
- Yamaha Multifunction Speedometer with Fuel Gauge and Clock
- Yamaha Multifunction Tachometer with Trim Gauge and Oil Status
- Analog Water Pressure Gauge
- Removable Windshield
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders (2 ea.)
- Lean Post with Removable 100 qt. Cooler
- Console Courtesy Lights
- Console Cushion w/ Backrest
- Dual Occupant Hideaway Rear Jump Seats
- Stainless Steel Seat Bases - 3
Power & Performance Options:
- 12" Manual Jackplate
- Seastar Tilt Hydraulic Steering (Hydraulic Steering required for all 150hp engine options)
- 6-Gauge Troll Motor Wiring System
- 1 Battery Tray & Engine Cable extensions under console
- Yamaha Stainless Steel Propeller (standard with engine except tunnel)
Trailer Features and Options:
- Magic Tilt Trailer - Aluminum Single Axle w/ Brakes, Spare Tire & Carrier
- EZ Loader Trailer - Aluminum Tandem Axle w/ Brakes on single axle, Spare Tire & Carrier
View All: Skeeter Bass Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
|LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.