Please call us.
Manufacturer: Polar Kraft
Model: V 186 T
Type: Aluminum Fishing Boat
Max HP: 75
Year: 2012 / New
Polar Kraft V 186 T
Financing and delivery available upon approval. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call our new boats sales team at 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
• 750 GPH Aerator and 1000 GPH Bilge pump • Aluminum bow and stern castings • Canadian Certification • Closed cell foam floatation • Extruded aluminum keels • Foam under lids • Heavy duty extruded aluminum gunwales • High gloss urethane paint • Longitudinal stringer system • Navigational lights • NextWave Electrical System • NMMA certified • Reinforced stainless steel bow and stern eyes • Reverse chine hull • Stainless Steel cleats (4) • Stainless steel fasteners • Three piece hull with double riveted seams • Torque Control Design (TCD) Hull • Versi Snap Gunnel • Extruded Spray Rails
• 55 Edge 52" 12 V
• 12 volt receptacle • Combo bow light w/horn • Emergency ignition stop switch • Lowrance X50 Fish Finder • Switch panel • Helm seat on locking pedestal
• 100% Vinyl • Fuel tank - 27 gallon (102.2 L) • 9.3 gallon (35.2 L) aerated baitwell • Auto/Manual livewell timer • Removable Bait Bucket • Battery storage • Bow anchor storage • Bow storage • Lockable rod storage • Lockable storage compartments • 8 gauge 12 volt trolling motor harness with circuit breaker and tray • Port 44 in. (111.76 cm) aerated 18.8 gallon (71.16 L) livewell
• Mooring / Trailer Cover (Dealer Installed) • Stainless Steel Bimini Top
• 55 PD 54" 12 V • 55 PD 54" w/ US 12 V • Two tone paint upcharge • No Trolling Motor • 70 Edge 52" 24 V • 70 PD 54" 24 V • 70 PD 54" w/US 24 V
• Lowrance X67C Fish finder • Lowrance M68C Fish Finder • No Fish Finder
• (1) Upgrade to Centric seat from fold down fishing seat (exchange price) • (1) Upgrade to Centric seat w/SAS from fold down fishing seat (exchange price) • (2) Upgrade to Centric seats from fold down fishing seats (exchange price) • (2) Upgrade to Centric seats w/SAS from fold down fishing seats (exchange price) • (3) Upgrade to Centric seats from fold down fishing seats (exchange price) • (3) Upgrade to Centric seats w/SAS from fold down fishing seats (exchange price) • Centric seat assembly (seat;spider;post) extra • Centric seat w/SAS assembly (seat;spider;post) extra • Fire extinguisher • Fold down fishing seat assembly (seat; spider and post) extra • Power pro pole seat (Bike seat and Power pole) exchange price for fold down bass seat • Power pro pole seat (Bike seat and Power pole) extra • 2 bank Pro Sport battery charger • 24 volt trolling motor jumper harness with tray • Automatic bilge pump
- Length: 18'6"
- Beam: 92"
- Bottom Width (in): 72
- Side Depth: 27
- Transom: 20
- Aluminum Gauge: 0.1
- Min / Max (hp): 35 / 75
- Persons / Capacity: 7 / 990
- Dry Weight (lbs): 1124
- Weight Capacity: 1600
- Livewells: 1LW/1BW
- Seat Bases: 2 BASES
- Fish Seats: 2
Camo Mossy Oak Package
Camo Tempress Seats
Camo Graphics & Paint
Select Shadow Grass or Break-Up
Available on V 2010 CC, V 2010 SC, V 2010 T, V 186 T, V 186 SC and V 163 T
HULL WARRANTY: LIMITED LIFETIME
CANOPY FABRIC & UPHOLSTERY: 2 YEARS
CARPET WARRANTY: 3 YEARS
ALL OTHER COMPONENTS: 1 YEAR
*See Godfrey Marine limited warranty statement for terms and conditions.
View All: Polar Kraft Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
|LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.