Please call us.
Manufacturer: Polar Kraft
Model: TX 165
Type: Aluminum Fishing Boat
Max HP: 60
Year: 2015 / New
Polar Kraft TX 165
Financing and delivery available upon approval for all Polar Kraft Boats. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
- 750 GPH Aerator and 1000 GPH Bilge pump
- All welded .100" (.25 cm) marine grade aluminum one piece bottom
- Closed cell foam floatation
- Composite mooring cleats (4)
- Extruded aluminum tubular transom
- Extruded aluminum V stem and formed in keels
- Heavy duty extruded aluminum gunwales
- Longitudinal stringer system
- Navigational lights
- NextWave Electrical System
- NMMA certified to ABYC specs
- Reinforced stainless steel bow and stern eyes
- Reverse chine hull
- 55 Edge 52" 12 V
- 12 volt receptacle
- Combo bow light w/horn
- Lowrance X4 Pro Fish Finder
- Speedometer; tachometer; voltmeter; tilt/ trim and fuel
- 6 gauge 12/24 volt trolling motor harness
- Auto/Manual livewell timer
- Stern 46 in. (116.84 cm) aerated 25 gallon (94.63 L) livewell
- Bow casting deck with pedestal base
- Bow lockable center rod storage
- Built in 11 gallon gas tank (factory installed)
- Lockable rod storage
- Stern casting deck with pedestal base
- Two tackle tray storage compartments
- High gloss urethane paint
- Interior Carpet Color - Gray
- Black Trailer - Single Axle
- Hold-down Straps
- Radial tires
- Swing Tongue
- Two cross members / 2 bunks
- Length: 16'5"
- Beam: 84"
- Approx. Weight Dry: 980 lbs.
- Approx. Weight Wet: 1608 lbs.
- Fuel Capacity: 42 gal.
- Max HP: 60 hp
- Person Capacity: 4
- Mooring / Trailer Cover (Dealer Installed)
- Canadian Certification
- CE Certification
- Drill Transom
- Install Engine (Add $300 for Verado)
- 55 PD 54" 12 V
- 55 PD 54" w/ US 12 V
- No Trolling Motor
- Anti-feedback steering
- Hydraulic Steering (bay star; only for 150 HP and below)
- Hydraulic Steering (sea star) with tilt
- Lowrance Elite 4 Combo GPS / Fish Finder
- Lowrance Elite 4X color Fish finder
- No Fish Finder
- Tilt Steering with anti-feedback
- Upgrade steering wheel (exchange price)
- 2 bank Pro Sport battery charger
- Automatic bilge pump
- Fire extinguisher
- Power pro pole seat (Bike seat and Power pole) exchange price for fold down bass seat
- Power pro pole seat (Bike seat and Power pole) exchange price for tempress seat assembly
- Power pro pole seat (Bike seat and Power pole) extra
- Upgrade to TX 175 PRO seats - driver/pass/center (exchange price)
- High gloss urethane paint - Black
- High gloss urethane paint - Blue
- High gloss urethane paint - Charcoal
- High gloss urethane paint - Green
- High gloss urethane paint - Red
- High gloss urethane paint - Sandstone
- High gloss urethane paint - White
- High gloss urethane paint- Gunmetal
- Fish Head Graphic Upgrade
- Tundra Coat for Single Axle Trailer
- Chrome Wheel Package - Black Trailer, Chrome Wheels, Chrome Spare Tire and Mount (N/A with Galvanized trailers)
- Custom Trailer Package - Color matched trailer, chrome wheels, chrome spare and mount. (N/A with Camoflage Boats)
- Galvanized Trailer - Single Axle
- No Trailer
- Spare Tire w/Mount (Full Size)
- Trailer Brakes - Single Axle
- Transom Saver
View All: Polar Kraft Boats
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
|LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE - Applicable to New Boats Only.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida.
Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.