Our Price: Please call us.
Manufacturer: Polar Kraft
Model: V1578 WB
Type: Aluminum Fishing Boat
Max HP: 30
Year: 2014 / New
Sometimes just getting out on the water is enough. With the Dakota Series, you get all of the dependability, performance and comfort you expect from Polar Kraft in an agile, easy-to-transport boat. Life doesn't have to be complicated or expensive.
Financing and delivery available upon approval. You pick the motor: Yamaha, Honda, Mercury or E-Tec. Extended warranties on select motors. Trailer available. Please call 877-412-3408 for pricing, options, and details.
• Aluminum bow and stern castings • Canadian Certification • Closed cell foam floatation • Double layered keel • Extruded aluminum keels • High gloss urethane paint • NMMA certified • Reinforced stainless steel bow and stern eyes • Stainless steel fasteners • Three piece hull with double riveted seams • Extruded Spray Rails
• Sandstone exterior/Taupe interior paint
• Battery storage • Bow anchor storage • Bow storage • Lockable storage compartment • Stern storage
• Red, Green, Blue, Black exterior/Taupe interior paint
• Aluminum Side console (Dealer Installed)
• Fire extinguisher • Fold down fishing seat (extra) • Slider seat assembly (slider bar; adapter plate and swivel)
PackagesNav. Light/Livewell Package
Navigational light package
BOAT PRICE - SPECIAL NOTICE - Our new boat prices are too low to publish.
A common policy of most boat manufacturers is to prohibit dealers from publishing any price other than MSRP. If there is no price listed for a new boat, it is because we are complying with the manufacturer's requirements. Because of our volume purchases we are able to sell all products at discounted prices and provide customers with a wonderful buying experience.
If you find the same boat at a lower price we will match that price plus 10% of the difference. Applicable to New Boats Only. Guarantee applies from presale to 30 days after purchase. Competing dealer must be located in the state of Florida. Boats must be identical in year, model and option packages.