Returns with Boats.net are easy!
We are happy to help you with a return that meets the following conditions:
Damaged or Missing Shipments
Missing or damaged packages are the responsibility of the delivering carrier. If you receive a damaged package, save the box and all packaging material, and then contact us right away. Damaged shipments, defective merchandise and packing errors must be reported to us within 48 hours of receiving. Customer service representatives can be contacted by email, online chat or by calling the toll free number listed on the site.
The item must be unused, in original packaging, include all tags and manuals, and in resalable condition. Any item returned to us that does not meet these requirements will be refused by us and returned to you at your expense.
OEM and aftermarket parts may be returned to Boats.net up to 30 days after you receive them. There is an extension of 60 days for aftermarket parts and apparel when the purchase is made in the months of November and December to allow for holiday giving.
A 15% restocking fee will apply to all part and apparel returns. Apparel size exchanges are exempt from the restocking fee.
Aftermarket electrical parts are not returnable once removed from their original packaging. OEM electrical parts are not returnable under any condition.
As a seller of marine and powersports equipment, we purchase from several hundred manufacturers and distribute their products throughout our marketing area. Most of these manufacturers have a warranty for their product line, a copy of which is available upon request. We do not offer warranties, expressed or implied, other than what is offered by the manufacturers. Boats.net does not assume responsibility or liability for the workmanship or use of products. However, as a courtesy to our customers, we will accept for return any products sold by our company that may appear defective. Acceptance of any such products by Boats.net does not constitute an admission of liability nor validity to a claim but is done solely to assist customer and manufacturer. Products that are accepted under the above conditions are either returned to the manufacturer or held for their agent to inspect for any warranty consideration.
Sometimes apparel fits differently and you need a different size. To ensure you get the size you need, we will exchange any current model helmet or apparel item that you purchased from us for up to 30 days after your receive the item. Note: Size exchanges must be unused, in original packaging, and in resalable condition.
The cost to ship a return item will be at the expense of Boats.net when we made an error, otherwise it is not covered. When shipping returns to us, be sure to use a reputable carrier and insure the package for its full value.
Closeout, discontinued, vintage, and special order items are sold ‘as-is” and are not cancelable, returnable or exchangeable.
If your return meets the above guidelines, please follow the instructions below.
Once we receive your package, we will inspect your returned items to ensure they meet the above guidelines. If the item and packaging are in resalable condition, we will process your refund or exchange according to this policy.
- Call customer service at 1-877-408-1587, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Authorziation Number.
Note - Return authorization numbers are valid for 10 days only. Items received after 10 days may be refused.
- Properly package the item, all of its tags, bags, and manuals. Please be sure not to write on or damage the Manufacturer's packaging material as this can make an item un-returnable.
- Be sure to clearly mark the outside of the package with the return authorization number our customer service team provided you.
- Insure and ship the package to the address our customer service representative will provide to you.
Refunds will be credited in the same manner the original payment was received.
- Credit for original payment by Bank Wire Transfer, Check or Western Union will be made by check within 1-2 weeks from the date returned products are processed.
- Be sure to send your return via an insured carrier. Boats.net is not responsible for lost returns.
- Please allow 3 business days for refunds to be processed following receipt of your return.
- If you do not receive credit for your return within the time frames shown above, please trace your return shipment using the tracking number provided to you by the shipper when you shipped the package. If the tracking information indicates that Boats.net has received the package, please notify email@example.com as soon as possible. Be sure to include your order number in your message.