At Boats.net, we are 100% committed to providing you with the lowest prices on OEM parts. If you see a lower price on a part we will happily match the total purchase price of any authorized online retailer for any OEM part we carry. Just follow the guidelines outlined below and let us know within 14 days of your Boats.net order.
Guidelines & Conditions
- The product must be an identical OEM item.
- When evaluating whether a competitor's price is lower than our own, we consider the total purchase price of the part , which includes the competitor's advertised price for the part as well as their shipping fees. For example: If the part is $4.99 and the shipping fee is $30, the competitor's total purchase price to be matched is $34.99. If Boats.net sells the exact same OEM part for $12 but our shipping fee is only $6.99, the total Boats.net purchase price comes out to $18.99, and therefore does not qualify for a price match.
- To validate submitted prices, we will need a web link to the advertised price along with a link to the advertiser's shipping and handling fees.
- Condition of the part must be new, undamaged, and sealed in the manufacturer's original packaging.
- The item may not be a closeout item or priced in violation of the manufacturers' Minimum Authorized Price (MAP) policy.
- The submitted product must be available from an authorized OEM U.S. reseller, whose authorization we reserve the right to verify. Items from auction sites (including eBay) or unverifiable sources will not be accepted.
- The product submitted for price match cannot be purchased in conjunction with another Boats.net promotional offer.
- The Boats.net Price-Match Guarantee is not valid for orders shipped outside of the United States.
- Prices submitted for Boats.net Price-Match Guarantee are only valid AFTER an order is placed. We will not issue a credit before the products have been purchased.
- If you find a lower total purchase price on the same part within 14 days of your purchase, we will gladly match the lower total purchase price.
- Price match only applies to OEM items that are not on clearance and are in stock. The part must be in stock on both Boats.net and the competitor website you wish to price match. You will see the words "IN STOCK" if your part is in stock. If you see the words "Ships in 1-2 Days" your part is not in stock. If you are not sure whether your part is in stock, please call Boats.net customer service to verify the part availability before placing your order.
- Aftermarket parts are excluded from our Price-Match Guarantee.
To request a price match, please follow the steps below:
- Place your order on www.boats.net.
- Send an email to email@example.com. You must include your Boats.net order number, a web link to the advertised price that you would like matched, and a link to the advertiser's shipping fees.
- You will receive an email within 48 hours. We will notify you of the credit amount, if eligible. All credits are refunded back to the original payment method.
Still have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hours of Operation
We are committed to providing the best in customer service. Please feel free to contact us for assistance. All information received will always remain confidential.